Copywriting for Beginners
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it. We'll also show you how to solve the exercises and submit your assignments.
This is your comprehensive Copywriting slide deck that you will refer to while listening to the video lessons in the next section.
Copywriting Video Lessons
Please watch this series of videos. These are your complete Copywriting lessons.
Advertisement Design Workshop
Advertisement & Post Design Video Workshop. In this section, you will learn how to design digital advertisements easily by watching a video. Copywriting must go with an advertisement design. This is a free website for graphic design work that can help you design anything easily and quickly, and anyone can do it.
In this section, you will be given your course Worksheets which can help you write better quicker
Details on how to complete your course
Introduction to this Online Copywriting Course
Developed by the School Of Digital Advertising, this course covers the exact knowledge and topics required for you to create your own social media posts and advertisement design complete with copywriting.
The following is the online Course Structure – it is designed for quick dissemination of essential knowledge and simplicity:
- Please watch the Video Lessons
- View the slide deck during the video presentation (you may: 1. Open the video and slides on 2 different browsers, 2. Watch the video first and then read the slides)
- Slides information and detailed explanations are provided within this online course
- There are 5 questions in this course that you will need to answer correctly
- There are some Worksheets attached for you to Download. These Worksheets shall help as a good guide to writing professional Sales Copy
- Should you wish to have your Assignment assessed by the instructor, you may Submit your assignment and attach any file within this website (the portal supports various types of file upload)
- Your Certificate of Completion shall be mailed to you upon successful completion of the course.
Please proceed to class now.